Conference Sponsorship Levels We welcome the opportunity to offer sponsorships of our upcoming iBreakfast/iEvening MiniConference with Keynote by Mayor Cory Booker on May 19,2011. This extraordinary New Jersey market event is being held at the New Jersey Institute of Technology Campus Center, and is designed for startups and early stage founders and executives looking to taking their firms to the next level, and to secure outside investment. We expect 100 – 200 attendees including top executives from the 86 incubator firms housed by our venue sponsor, the Enterprise Development Center at NJIT. The event includes a two-hour workshop followed by a larger event that includes registration, light buffet, networking, exhibits, keynote by Mayor Booker, and a VC pitching event. We see an ideal opportunity to target prospects and serve the interests of sponsor’s target. The following levels of sponsorship are available:
- Exhibit Sponsor
Six-foot table in Campus Center during networking event + 3 tickets
- Gift Bag Sponsor $150
Inclusion in gift bag distributed to all attendees. Can be brochure, gift or sample no later than May 12, 2011. Sponsor to provide 150 pieces of item
- Email Sponsor $150
Inclusion of text message of up to 25 words and link in email blast to 15,000 executives and startups in the New York Metro area. Sponsor’s message to be included in promotion of MiniConference and together with other sponsors.
All three benefits above $500
Category Sponsorship $1500
- Position as exclusive category sponsor (categories already represented are legal practice and HR professional employer organization.
- A prominent six-foot exhibit table in the Campus Center Atrium Hall during the networking reception.
- Inclusion of promotional paragraph, logo and link of up to 100 words in at least three email blasts promoting the event to a proprietary email list of more than 10,000 New York metro area executives and entrepreneurs.
- Inclusion of verbal mention, logo and thanks in introduction at the VC pitching event.
- Sponsor’s logo on all conference correspondence (if the agreement, logo and payment is received prior to printing of materials), PR efforts, Advertising and Promotional Materials.
- Personal introductions to all featured speakers and investors.
- Ten complimentary tickets to the day’s events.
- A spreadsheet of all registered attendees and contact information provided
For more information, contact email@example.com (917) 656-1837